On accessing KaizenPal’s website https://kaizenpal.com/ you are agreeing to abide by the Terms and Conditions of the website, laws and regulations and agree that you are responsible to comply with the terms and conditions. If you do not agree to abide by the regulations you are in direct violation and are prohibited from using and accessing the website. The material on the website is protected by copyright and trademark laws.
You are not allowed to do the following unless you have direct legal written permission from KaizenPal.
- Use, change or copy content of the website
- Use any content that belongs to KaizenPal for commercial purposes
- Tamper with the engineering of the software used in KaizenPals’ website
- Remove any copyright notations from the material
- Transfer or mirror material found on the website
KaizenPal does not guarantee the accuracy and reliability of the material provided on the website or to other sites that are linked to this site.
In no event will KaizenPal be held responsible for any damages in any form that arises from the usage of the material found on the website.
Revisions and Errata
The content you find on the website is prone to errors in content, technicality, typographic and photographic errors. KaizenPal declares that the content found may not be accurate, complete or current and changes to the content of the website will be made without any prior notice at the same time not confirming and committing to making changes.
KaizenPal will not be held responsible for the sites linked to the Internet Web as KaizenPal has not reviewed all the sites.
Any claims relating to the KaizenPal’s website shall be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which it operates.
KaizenPal believes in protecting privacy and we respect yours with regard to information collected while using the website. We have created a Policy for you to understand how we collect or disclose your personal information.
- We collect information for the purpose of fulfilling the objective for the purpose as mentioned by us or operations related to that. We will not act otherwise unless we have obtained the consent of the individual or as required by the law.
- Personal information will be retained only as long as it is needed to fulfill the purpose.
- Personal information will be collected by lawful means whenever necessary.
- Personal information shared should be appropriate to the purpose of need and should be complete, accurate and up-to-date.
- Personal information will be protected with reasonable security against loss and theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We commit to conducting our business by abiding by the mentioned principles to ensure the confidentiality of personal information collected.
KaizenPal may change the content of the Policy at any time at the discretion of KaizenPal only.